Tenant Liaison Officer
Kite Recruitment are looking to appoint a Tenant Liaison Officer for a period of 3 months to assist with the smooth running of planned maintenance works.
The selected candidate will be responsible for:
- Liaison between tenants, building teams and contractors, management teams and other client officials and public utilities.
- Responsible for resident liaison services to tenants receiving improvement works to their properties, including inductions and consultations.
- Administration must be carried out to a high standard and paper work kept updated
- The selected candidate must have excellent problem solving abilities and be able to handle complaints effectively
- Be able to demonstrate delivering high quality front line services to the public, excellent interpersonal skills, social housing experience, good worknig knowledge of tenant involvement issues
- Experience and understanding of sustaining effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- CRB essential as you will be expected to visit tenants within their own homes
- This vacancy relies on the use of your own vehicle and so a driving licence is essential.
£10.00 - £15.00 Per Hour