Kite Recruitment is currently seeking Qualified Teachers to re-engage young people into education.
This post will suit a candidate who has experience working on a one to one basis with young people who display challenging behaviours.
• You will have the ability to be a forward thinking teacher who can work independently, not phased by challenging behaviours and hit the ground running.
• You must be able to demonstrate excellent behaviour management skills and an understanding of the issues associated with emotional, behavioural and social difficulties.
• You will have the personality and determination to support children and young people to re-engage with education.
• You will teach in a non- education setting and follow the ASDAN National Curriculum
• Mainstream school holidays do not apply, but the education department closes for 6 weeks per year.
• This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to teach within a supportive and committed environment allowing you to make a positive impact on the day-to-day lives of the students.
£22,000 - £24,500 Per Annum
Ross on Wye